Twinks Gets Fit...

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thankful Thursday

  • Again, lunch dates with the Hubs and Little. Love, love, love.
  • Soft baby skin.
  • Itty bitty hand resting on my chest while Little sleeps.
  • Chatting with the Mama.
  • Air popcorn. It's yummy, fulfills my grazing need, all the while costing me very few WW points.
  • Healthy lunch spots that are also DELICIOUS. I had a Philly Cheese Steak pita and I have plenty of points left for tonight.
  • Budaj signing for another year. Sort of old news, but still.
  • Baby footprints on the wall. (Father's Day gift from Kaelyn) Pictures coming soon.
  • A week-long Jorge marathon on Nick@Nite
  • Our morning routine with sleepy Little. (Pictured right) She's so loopy at that time of day and always has major bed head happening, but it's so stinkin' cute. Every morning--diaper, bottle, playtime/storytime, then I put her in her swing and I finish getting ready while she chatters up a storm.
  • Dr. Seuss. I love the rhymes and Kaelyn loves looking at the bright pictures and funny looking characters
  • Last, but absolutely not least--a healthy baby girl. We were watching the NHL Awards and learned that our former goaltender, Jose Theodore, had a baby boy pass away in the NICU last year. I'm thankful everyday for a healthy baby, but when I hear things like this, it just makes me even more grateful for our daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment