Twinks Gets Fit...

Monday, July 19, 2010

Meal Planning Monday

Edited: Thursday we're having dinner out so Thursday's recipe got moved to Friday.

Mondays are busy, but Meal-Planning Monday and McFatty Monday sort of go hand in hand, yes? You'll notice, however, that our dinners aren't steamed asparagus and tofu. (No offense if that's your favorite meal.) My point is that we're not starving and our dinners are pretty tasty. For the most part. There are some recipes I would not repeat.

Anyways, this segment will lay out the meal plan for the week and will also review recipes from the previous week. How it will work is: I meal plan, I cook, if I like, I post recipe and review/suggestions, if I don't like, I say that. I'm all about easy meals and freezer meals. Most of what I cook is easily tripled or whatever and frozen.

Monday: Crockpot Sausage and Potato Bake (I'm not too sure about this one. The ingredients are all good on their own so I'm hoping they mesh well and that the potatoes aren't mush.)
Tuesday: Crockpot Chicken Tacos
Wednesday: Take Two: Shepherd's Pie (Freezer meal to reheat)
Thursday: (dinner out)
Friday: Crockpot Chicken Parmesan

So this amounts to these meals and if they turn out well, 3-6 freezer meals minimum. In other words, 3-6 nights that we just have to heat and serve.

Check back next week for recipes and reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment