Twinks Gets Fit...

Monday, June 6, 2011

A filler for the Biggest Loser summer hiatus?

Apparently revamped and not focused on plastic surgery as much, I just heard about Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition and I'm kind of stoked. In an hour (thank you ABC for not stretching this to 2 hours), they show a morbidly obese person losing a mess of weight. Not likely to get to know the people as much as on BL, but still inspiring as I get close to the homestretch of my weight loss and it's a good show to watch from the uncomfortable seat of the stationary bike.

By the sound of it, they only do plastic surgery for removing extra skin, which I'm okay with. For people losing that much weight, it's kind of a necessity. Some days I'd just love to have my extra tummy skin removed. I was also glad they're not revisiting their plastic surgery emphasis that they had years ago (before Ty came rolling in with his megaphone on Home Edition).

Chris Powell has some connections with my colleagues so that'll be interesting--and he seems to have that square jaw, tough, but sensitive trainer thing happening...hmm. Kind of reminds me of someone...rhymes with "job." Oh well. I'll give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment