Twinks Gets Fit...

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

About that light at the end of the tunnel...

I received a voicemail late yesterday from them and the woman who called me is "very interested in speaking to me further." Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES!!! She left the message right before she left for the day so I have to call her back on my lunch today, but this is exactly what I was hoping for. Now I just have to compose myself and have the best phone conversation of my life. No pressure :) I'm trying to push to the back of my mind the date of June 3rd when my tuition reimbursement obligation ends. Crap. If all goes well, I'll seriously be cutting it close or not make it to that date at all. I'm open to suggestions on how I can prolong my employment here if I need to be working full-time there. Leave of absence? Long vacation? That would feel sort of shady to me and I don't want to penalize my coworker or supervisor, but what would they do in my place? That is, if all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment