Twinks Gets Fit...

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Status update: Shrek and Donkey

For the record, I never thought I'd be blogging about my feet.

Anyways, we applied freezer bags of ice on the feet and ankles last night, then wrapped them in towels. Then we wrapped those with cling wrap and finished it all off with, what else, some duct tape. All of this was due to the fact that I shift from side to side throughout the night because it gets really uncomfortable if I stay on either side for too long. Also, at this point in pregnancy, laying on my back isn't recommended. 

The verdict? For the time being, Shrek and Donkey have shrunk down to an almost normal appearance. I shall be downing water from the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep today, along with keeping my feet, at minimum, straight out in front of me as much as possible. I will also be moving on to a different blog topic. I have a bunch of photos to post on the family blog so I'll be getting to that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment