Twinks Gets Fit...

Monday, November 16, 2009

Thankful...Day 7

I'm thankful for...

being able to sleep for a total of about 10 hours last night. I konked out on the couch around 8:30, waking up periodically to refuse to go to bed. (I don't know why people get so stubborn--and not just me--when they're half-asleep.) Finally went to bed around 10. I didn't sleep great by about 4 because of needing to pee and then feeling awake, but before then, I had slept almost dreamlessly. The only dream I remember is being in a college classroom with a bunch of people from high school with 3D ultrasound photos of Kaelyn pulled up on my laptop. Her eyes were partially open and she had lots of eyelashes. Sure beats some of the totally oddball dreams I've been having lately.

a sense of humor. In myself, in others. Humor is a wonderful thing. If I can laugh about something, even if it's stressful, it helps get me through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment