Twinks Gets Fit...

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Grown ups say...and do the darndest things

Yesterday I stopped off in the ladies room before leaving work. Having a 4+ lb baby using your bladder as a pillow tends to increase the bathroom breaks so it seemed like a priority. Plus the Hubs was going to be a few minutes late because he was picking up Annie's meds from the vet anyways so I wasn't in a rush. Even when there was a line for 2 stalls. I waited my turn, did my thing, and was heading out to the sink past the other women waiting in line.

That's when it happened.

Suddenly this woman, who before this moment was completely unknown to me, comes toward me, thus blocking my path, squeals, drops down so her face is near my belly and proceeds to "coochy-coochy-coo" my unborn child.

No comments:

Post a Comment