Twinks Gets Fit...

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Idiot coworker strikes again.

Remember this gem?

She's baaaaack. Though not to bless me with criticisms of my lack or abundance of a baby bump that would make Clinton and Stacy from "What Not to Wear" seem as docile as a couple of Golden Retriever puppies. No, today it was my good coworker who took the brunt of it.

First, she came into the office and asked good coworker if she wanted to join her diet club/team (oh, the irony), but was turned down since she doesn't carry cash, which apparently this "club" of sorts requires. While the idiot was in the office, I was sure to stay on the phone the whole time as to avoid an insult slinging because frankly, I've had enough of this person.

She left. Later, good coworker was walking down the hall. Idiot is coming toward her and says (I imagine in her normal non-inside voice):

"It's a good thing you're tall so you don't look fat."

Yeah.

You know, if she keeps this up, I'm going to have to assign her a better character name to use in the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment