Twinks Gets Fit...

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

It's possible we have a situation of transference. (Updated!)

In other words, I'm anxious so I'm projecting that onto a different situation. My target? Paypal.

Honestly, I have every right to be pitching a fit. In a nutshell: I bought formula online and used Paypal to pay for it. I authorized $39.98. My receipt said $39.98. Paypal debited $126+. The extra charges caused our checking to overdraft. Paypal won't do anything.

I could continue to let myself get the run-around with their India-based customer support.

I could...

but I won't. Instead, I sent an email to everyone from said India-based customer support to the President of Paypal. To give you a better idea, here's my email list (courtesy appropriately of http://www.screw-paypal.com/):

moldenburg@paypal.com (Michael Moldenburg, Paypal Complaints)
sthompson@paypal.com (Scott Thompson, PayPal President)
mhentges@paypal.com (Mary Hentges, CFO PayPal)
crme@paypal.com (PayPal Office of Executive Escalations)
mvergara@paypal.com (Mike Vergara, Senior Director Accounts Protection)
lfriedberg@paypal.com (Larry Friedberg, Sr. Manager Brand Marketing & Security)
cwong@paypal.com (Catherine Wong, Senior Product Manager Merchant Services)
mbarrett@paypal.com (Michael Barrett, Chief Information Security Officer)
slivnat@paypal.com (Sarah Livnat, PayPal Risk Management)
executiveoffice@paypal.com
appeal@paypal.com
harbor1@paypal.com
ppelce@paypal.com
cardreview@paypal.com
complaint-response@paypal.com
abuse@paypal.com
Europeanservices@paypal.com
resolutions@paypal.com
appeals@paypal.com
compliance@paypal.com
escalations@paypal.com
webform@paypal.com
service@paypal.com (Unmonitored)
spoof@paypal.com
complaints@paypal.com
aup@paypal.com
press@paypal.com
apires@paypal.com (Amanda Pires -- Media Relations Contact)
chargebackresponse@paypal.com
pending_reversal@paypal.com
global2@paypal.com
intl@paypal.com
ppe_courtesycredit@paypal.com
BoEappeal@paypal.com

Granted, some of the emails have bounced back, but most seem to have gone through.
 
::whistles nonchalantly:: Your move, Paypal.

Update: Less than 4 hours later...I got an email notification that Paypal wanted me to be aware of a transaction. Refund. You better believe it, Paypal.

Me: 1. Paypal: 0.

No comments:

Post a Comment