Twinks Gets Fit...

Friday, June 4, 2010

No wonder I can't keep plants alive.

Yes, I know I abandoned the blogs for a good few months...and they were good. Wonderful. Emotional. Relaxing. Challenging. Magical. I'm back now, though and getting everything up and running again. Some things to look for...

Topic Days:
McFatty Monday--Scoot over to the "Bell-ay Dance" blog (links at top) for this weight loss blog, which is a part of the phenomenon started by the wonderful Beth Ann, AKA: Blair http://theheirtoblair.com/ I did a goals post today, but I'll try to be on-time for a Monday check-in with progress, thoughts, challenges, and so forth.
Wordless Wednesday--You know that "A picture's worth a thousand words" saying? Well in these posts, a photo literally speaks for itself. No jabbering from me.
Thankful on Thursday--Just what it sounds like. 10 things, big and small, that I'm thankful for in my life.

Eventually I might add something for Tuesday and Friday, but that's it for now.

As far as the other blogs besides Bell-ay Dance, I'll be working on getting those going again. I'm anxious to get caught up on the 365 Project and I know the Hubs would like me to get back on track and rectify the lack of following my 101 Things blog goals (specifically the massage portion). I'm also wanting to get rolling with the recipes blog (and I have quite a few recipes I love that I want to get posted)...in the next couple of months, there will also be baby food recipes posted on there, which I'm excited about.

I'm also working out the kinks in the sidebars and general blog designs so hopefully I'll have everything prettied up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment