Twinks Gets Fit...

Friday, July 2, 2010

How did I not know about this?

I just stumbled upon the greatest thing to happen to organization since the manila folder. If you're obsessed with organizing, you have to check out Evernote.

I've been struggling to find a way to organize recipes and just from playing around in Evernote for a few minutes, I'm thinking this. is. awesome. You make a note for each recipe. You can copy/paste from the web or just type it in. Then the key is to enter tags. For example, I'm putting everything from "freezer" (as in recipes that are great to triple and freeze for later) to individual ingredients so that if I have green peppers to use, I can search for recipes that use green peppers so they don't go to waste.

The best part? You can download it for Mac or PC and there's an App for all you iPhone types. Everything syncs up. They're also geared up with FaceySpace and Twitter. There's a lot more to it than just a cool way to organize recipes and I've just hit the tip of the iceberg, but I am seriously stoked about this discovery. If you discover or know other good uses for it, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment