Twinks Gets Fit...

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Little moments

I promise a proper post is coming at some point, but just had to share this:

I was off the last 2 days and Little's been sick. Well yesterday she refused to sleep. She was cat-napping at best. I decided to take her out, hoping she'd fall asleep in the stroller. Naturally, since it's hot and currently muggy, we went to Kohl's. We were looking at pjs for her and I was using the pole to get something off the top rack with my back turned to her in the stroller. All of a sudden, I felt this little tug on my dress--like a intentional tug to get my attention. I looked over my shoulder and saw my sweet little girl with the tired, big blue eyes leaning forward with a piece of my dress in her hand, staring up at me. I said something along the lines of "Hi there, sweetie pie" and her stare broke and she gave me this big, adorable smile.

Cutest thing ever.

Well until she did something else cute, approximately 1.6 seconds later.

1 comment: