Twinks Gets Fit...

Monday, November 22, 2010

On the bright side...

-Less than 20 hours of work to go for this week, then 4 days off.
-We have weekend plans that more than make-up for this past weekend's back fiasco.
-My sweet baby girl will undoubtedly give me a huge smile and lunge for me when I get home, which is one of the best feelings in the world.
-I have an awesome husband who will actually be home before me today (and a couple hours before he's usually home), which means he'll do Little pick-up and will save me 30 minutes minimum.
-Have I mentioned that a front-load washer and dryer will soon be beautifying our laundry room/downstairs bath?

Oh and I just had creamy roasted corn and crab chowder, which is a yummy comfort food (while still staying within my WW points allowance) and warms me up in this cold office.

And then there's my new desktop wallpaper:

No comments:

Post a Comment