Twinks Gets Fit...

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

-Little feeling better and no more fever.
-Little hugs
-Vacation! Low-tech, mellow days.
-Having the dogs be able to stay home, rather than go to a kennel (Gracie tends to lose large amounts of fur even at pet "resorts"), thanks to Drewber and Philly.
-Hubs, who has helped me find inner strength and confidence that I never knew I had.
-My best friend Sherry who is insightful and wonderful and always there.
-Awesome in-laws
-Vacations to look forward to--next year? San Diego, Denver, HAWAII
-Re: Hawaii? Seriously so very excited.
-Front-load washer and dryer in my Black Friday future. Super stoked.
-A compliment to help motivate me.
-Caffeine. Without which, I would be passed out (and drooling) on my keyboard most work days.
-A cozy, warm sweater on a cold morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment