Twinks Gets Fit...

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

You know what would be awesome?

If they lined up all the Democrats who lost their seats as Senators, Representatives, and Governors, and especially Pelosi (I'd put her in front), and then bring in Donald Trump to do an official "You're fired."

The funny thing is (okay, it's not all that funny) is that this is the first election that I voted strictly down party lines. It's interesting how having a disaster of a couple of political years will force "middle-of-the-roaders" to run as far away from the source of the disaster as possible. Frankly, I don't care if the people I voted for are more Conservative than I typically am. Forget "change," we need a revolution.

It's only fitting I parked next to this guy on Election Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment