Twinks Gets Fit...

Monday, April 25, 2011

An experiment.

Starting this week, I'm going to try only weighing myself on Mondays and Thursdays, rather than the 2-3 times a day I've been doing. It's an compulsion. Theoretically, it helps to avoid getting discouraged by the fluctuations and only weighing myself every 3-4 days should allow me to see a weight loss more often than not.
Yeah, we'll just see about that.

My thinking is also that fluctuations=stress, stress gets in the way of weight loss. If I'm getting my exercise in and eating the way I'm supposed to, I shouldn't need to obsessively weigh myself.

Oh and if you want to take a look at one of the most inspiring before and after photos I've ever seen:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal-photo-album/141354-lost-half-our-weight.html

No comments:

Post a Comment