Twinks Gets Fit...

Friday, November 20, 2009

Thankful...Day 11

I am thankful for...

Fridays.

Duh.

I'm also thankful for my skittish, gentle giant--my little Gracie girl. Within the past couple of weeks, she's gotten in the habit of getting up and nudging me a few times per night. (How sweet is she?) She then circles her blankets about 10 thousand times before settling back down. Last night about 4 am, this circling resulted in her accidentally pulling a lamp cord and having it crash to the floor (and shatter). This, of course, scared the living daylights out of her and it took a lot of coaxing to get her to come back upstairs. It just melts my heart that she seems to be watching over me even moreso than she has in the past.

I'm also thankful for Brady, who cleaned up the shattered lamp at 4 o'clock in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment