Twinks Gets Fit...

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Resolution. Effortlessly.

I think I've come up with a reasonable New Year's resolution (I'm only a month late), though I hesitate to even refer to it in such a way because of the fact that most resolutions get tossed out by Valentines Day.

Here it is, though: I will try to breathe a little easier. Not stress out about the little things as much. Really live in the moment. I won't have such high expectations for myself, that I have to get these 30 things done tonight and the house to look such a way right now.

This is so important to me for a number of reasons. I want to enjoy quality time with the Hubs. I don't want to be eyeing the dust on the coffee table thinking how badly I want to wipe it off. Focusing on Kaelyn. I want to soak everything in with her because she's going to grow up way. too. fast. Chill out with the pups. I want them to have a happy momma too and to be as wonderful a person as they seem to think I am.

So I'm going to breathe deeper, hold myself accountable when I start to get frazzled and stressed. Take a look around everyday and really see how lucky I am.

Because I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment