Twinks Gets Fit...

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for:
-the Hubs, who was making a breakfast dish with me at 10pm last night for a work potluck and who helped get me out the door this morning.
-the Little. The smiles, the cuddles, even the tantrums.
-the amazing friendship I've found with Deanna.
-guilty pleasures, though is it really necessary that they drop me during the summer months? I'm talking to you, Castle.
-Jack. I can't express what a relief it is to have moved on from the Vue. I love the Explorer. Now, to personalize with a decal or two...I believe I have a scuba turtle who can't wait to claim a spot.
-the fact that I'm doing something I never thought I could. That I'm persevering no matter what obstacles get in my path. I've set a weight loss goal and I'm going to reach it. I'm 3/4 of the way there already.

-This:


No comments:

Post a Comment